It would involve:
- Getting a list of children and their wishes from Covenant to Care. You can choose the number of gifts for which you want to be responsible.
- Putting the wishes on “ornaments” so that the congregation could choose “ the wish” they want to purchase.
- Make a list of the children by number, leaving room for the people to sign by the number that they have chosen. Make sure they put their phone numbers in case you need to contact them.
- Put the tree with ornaments and sign up list in the undercroft on the weekend after Thanksgiving, Nov. 27th.
- Set a date when all gifts need to be at the church. Call those who have not met the date and remind them. Cross check to make sure all gifts are in.
- Contact the social worker to arrange a date for delivery.
If you are interested and have questions, I, Linda Markin, can be reached until Nov.19th at 203-426-5584 or email@example.com. You can also contact Rick Chamiec-Case at firstname.lastname@example.org.